Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pushin' a rock...hehehe....


This is the most rescent update of Stonedance...I have continued layering up with 2h wood pencil and 2hb mech. pencil creating the shaded area in this rock and adding more details. Doing my best to keep in mind where the main source of light is coming in and that this rock is a bit taller than the other rocks. Trying to create a sense of depth which can be kind of tough being that the view is from directly overhead...thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Alex said...

Yeah I could see it! The sense of depth is starting to get really obvious. I know that it's going to be 'big' because this one will surely make people go like "Woooaaaaw!!"
Keep it up ^^

Shalini said...

Wow it already looks lovely.. I love the way it is progressing..

Linda Huber - IMAGINEE said...

Thanks for the comments you left on the interview. :)

I love Stonedance, it's going to be the best, hope to see an update soon my friend....oh and check your email.:) ~Linda