Saturday, June 23, 2007

Nobody's Business..........................................

As I have previously mentioned I am something of a "Jill of All Trades"...I've worked since I was 18. I've explored so many career options...I've forgotten more than I remember....hehehe

Currently I tend bar at a local place 2 0r 3 nights a week. It is amazing to me the number of people who live to butt their noses into everybody elses business and or shove their business under everybodies' noses...are you following me here? OOOOOooooooo, the DRAMA!!!

Not going into details that would break the bartender /um...? customer confidentiallity clause...
but, people should just mind their own back yards!!!
If we all would just try harder to make our own happiness rather than climbing mountains of others suffering in an effort to feel superior...The world would be a much happier place.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Thanks for commenting. I'll stop by when I get a chance.

Laura